We welcome you to visit and shop at our farm store, The Beef Shop at Bow Creek Farm, in Hershey, PA
You can purchase beef 6 days a week by placing a PICKUP ORDER (below) and pick up your order at your convenience, Monday-Saturday! Most orders are filled the same day! This is sometimes not available due to other farm & cattle responsibilities. Orders are generally filled between 10am-4pm, Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 1 pm on Saturdays will not be filled until Monday.
**The Holiday Order List for Whole Rib Roast & Whole Tenderloin is closed for the 2023 holiday season. We cannot fill any additional orders for these items prior to mid-January, 2024. If you'd like to be on the list for a roast for the 2024 holiday season, please contact us.**
1) Choose your items and quantity.If a product is out of stock, you can place a wait list order. We will notify you when your wait list order has been filled. Wait list items are usually filled within 1-3 weeks.
2) Enter your Contact Information
3) Choose Pick-Up Date
- The Beef Shop Hours: Thursdays 1-6pm & Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Off hours (Monday-Saturday)
- Same day pick up (subject to availability) *Please indicate your preferred pick up time in the Notes section
4) Confirm your Order and Click SubmitAn email will be sent to you confirming that your order is being processed. Once your order is filled, you will receive another email with a final invoice to review & pay along with further pickup details. Please add email@example.com to your address list so that our email doesn't go to your junk/spam folder! Orders picked up outside of regular Beef Shop hours must be paid via the secure invoice link prior to pick up. Payment will not be available at the farm store during off-hours.
Order Pick Up Location: The Beef Shop at Bow Creek Farm 817 East Canal Road Hershey, PA 17033
Products and prices on this form are available for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.Weights and sizes are approximate. Please indicate your desired weight and we will match it as closely as possible with available stock. Discounts for volume purchases of certain cuts will be applied to the final invoice. All beef cuts are Dry Aged for 21 days, USDA Inspected, Frozen & Individually Vacuum Packaged (except where noted).